Saudi Arabia is an official kingdom, it houses many Asian workers from Pakistan and India. Therefore, the official language is Arabic but there are other languages like Urdu and Farsi and many other Asian languages are spoken in this region. Also, the dialects in three different regions of Saudi Arabia are different. Islam is the main practising region as every year, the city of Makkah and medina house millions of people from around the world. These people perform their pilgrimage in the city of Makkah and also visit the Medina. Saudi Arabia is also an ally of America, Pakistan and India. Although, this country is also involved in a big conflict currently going on in Yemen.
Culture of Saudi Arabia
- The eastern coast is populated with Shia Muslims, while the Sunni Muslims are populating the majority of Saudi Arabia.
- The official holiday in Saudi Arabia is of Friday, that is also a holy day for Muslims all around the world.
- Additionally, drinking is prohibited in Saudia Arabia, and there are various laws implemented to stop smoking, gum chewing, etc.
- Major celebrations include the Saudi national day, that is 23rd of September. The Eid ul Adha, and Eid ul Fitr.
- Additionally, there were bans of various kinds, like bans on cinema, ban on women driving cars. But now with the new king on the throne, the things are changing very fast for Saudi Arabia.
- The culture is changing very fast with temples of Hindus and churches for Christians are also being built
- Not only this but cinemas are also open and women are also now allowed to drive the cars
- Women can also attend a social gathering with men and various other sports events, before that it was not allowed in Saudi Arabia.
Family status in Saudi Arabia
- The tribal and close family traditions are common in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Saudi’s give all of their importance to their family culture, their clans and their tribes
- Most of the families in Saudi Arabia and are close and contains many family members
- Therefore, their social networks are mainly derived from the family cultures, cousins, friends etc
- Nepotism is considered a privilege in Saudi Arabia, and the people are proud of it
- Common beliefs are mainly divided among economic divides in the country, even the king of Saudi Arabia enslaved his cousins to get to the throne and to cement his stature in the kingdom
Gender roles in Saudi Arabia
- Gender difference is strict as indicated above that women were not allowed to go out without covering their heads or wearing an abaya
- Additionally, women were not allowed to socialize
- But now gender roles are gradually changing and the women are provided with equal opportunities in the country
- Also, most of the women do not work in Saudi Arabia
- Additionally, the presence of a male guardian is also necessary for Saudi Arabia
- Women can invest in the property and own any property on their name
Women are conceptualized as the cornerstone of the family and nurturer rather than the provider of the family
Socialization in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Socialisation is on a path to change in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, dramatic changes have happened in the last 40 to 50 years
- In the older days, mothers used to give birth in the homes, she also played the role of the wet-nurse. But this aspect also induced the religion, and culture within their children and the whole family
- Additionally, servants are also very responsible in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to raise the children of the families
The economy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s economy is based on the oil and petroleum
- Before the discovery of oil in Saudi Arabia, the kingdom was exporting coffee, sheep, cardamom, rice and clothes
- Now, it produces very basic ingredients because most of its economy is based on oil
- Modest income has been received by the kingdom of Saudi Arabia since the people from all around the world visit Saudi Arabia because of pilgrimage and they spend a lot of money on their holy journey
- Not only this, now the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is opening various sites for tourists also, additionally, single women will be given visas also
Culture and arts of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Poetry and literature are widely renowned in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Recitation of the holy book Quran is also a normal tradition in weddings and various other events
- Although, the mindset of people is changing and is being influenced by the cultures of Egypt and Lebanon
- Because the shariah law is being imposed, various publications are being censored that are written against the king
- Folk art and sculpture is also one of the most common arts and culture that can be experienced in Saudi Arabia
- Additionally, paintings and statues are not considered valid in the culture of Saudi Arabia
- The younger generation is being influenced by online gaming and the utilisation of the internet
- The tradition of soccer in Saudi Arabia is also very prominent, a good national team also compete in FIFA tournaments
Business and etiquettes
- In the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, most of the men wear long and baggy shirts and also wear a traditional Arabic hat
- Business is not given much priority over families, traditions and culture
- Religion is intrinsic even in the business values of Saudi Arabia
- Most of the workers are from Asian countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh
- Conservative business attires are worn by women, the colours should also be neutral
- Saudi’s expect three kisses while greeting or meeting with them
- Saudi’s are strict about their time, and expect their business meetings to be started at the given time also
- Negotiations are mostly made based on money because the kingdom is rich, therefore it has no problem to hire anyone for any particular project
Ishaq Dar; An Exemplary fool!
Stephen Sackur, age 56 is widely known for his controversial BBC Hardtalks with guests from a wide variety of professions. Interviewed the ex-finance minister of Pakistan, Ishaq dar. This was the kind of an interview, where ishaq dar was supposed to cement his position about his perspective of the current government of Pakistan. But the interview went completely other way, since ishaq dar from the start of the interview, was called as an escapee from Pakistan by the interviewer, by Stephen sacker himself.
When asked that you are alleged to have more than 600 million dollars, these are assets more than your acquired resources, and that how many properties that you own in Pakistan?
Ishaq dar replied with hesitation at first, that its all declared in my tax returns, Stephen Sackur again asked how many properties did you own in Pakistan… Ishaq dar replied like a seasoned liar, “One property”!
“One property”, even a corrupt cleric owns more than one property in Pakistan, and Ishaq dar bluntly replied that i only own one property in Pakistan.
Stephen Sackur asked again, Not even in Dubai, Ishaq dar replied, ” My sons have just one villa and is owned by them since they are in business for last 17 years”.
Stephen Sackur said again, that when I asked you, “how many properties you have in total”, then you replied, “Only one”..so it’s not strictly true. Now, change of stance by Seasoned fool, “Agains insisting that it’s true, and that my children are adults, they can make as many properties as they want”. So Stephen Sackur asked again, that you know that when NAB (National Accountability Bureau) was looking at your assets, it meant that they were looking at both you and your family’s assets.
Stephen Sackur ask again, if all of this is very clear cut and if its true that you only own one property. And everything is just very crystal clear, then why do you not go back to Pakistan and make this case in the court of Law ( Where you were an ex-finance minister, where you looted all the money, made fool of the old and sick, took votes from innocent people who think you can change their lives)
Ishaq dar replies, ” Well, the court of law, my lawyers were there ( thinking in the back of his mind, that I don’t give a fuck about courts in Pakistan)… I am here for the medical treatment and I don’t wanna go back since my ass already escaped to London.
Again Stephen Sackur asks, “you been here for 3 fuckin years, are you trying to make a fool out of me, shit face” Because i have seen fuck boys like you giving me a prep talk, but i know a fool when i see one, and you are the one”.
Anyways lets move on seriously!
Stephen Sackur: Are you still really suffering from the disease?
Ishaq dar: Yes, Yes, I am ( i sometimes forget what i am suffering from, but yes i am suffering from schizophrenia too)
Stephen Sackur: Cant you possibly go back to Pakistan, we are already hosting a lot of fugitives like you here?
Ishaq dar: Well.. (hesitatingly) lets see…Now starts bashing Pakistan .. Where are the human rights.. and the current government is running a maligning campaign against former Prime minister, Nawaz Sharif
Hold on ! fuck face hold on …
Stephen Sackur: The truth is Nawaz Sharif is a convicted criminal..
Ishaq dar: its not proved ..its not proved! even in the two judgements gave by the court of Pakistan ( the court that i don’t give a shit about, since i am escaping from it and sitting on my fat ass in London enjoying this beautiful life )
Stephen Sackur: Nawaz sharif (the leader of your party) was convicted by the court for ten years on the charges of corruption as his name appeared in the Panama Papers, ( then his sentence was reduced to 8 years) .. he was allowed to go to London on medical reasons like you were allowed, and then again you two fuck boys didn’t went back to face the criminal prosecution and now you are sitting in front of me and telling me that you are not escaping justice ..
First of all Ishaq dar tell me, who the fuck do you think i am…
Stephen Sackur: You are trying to run a campaign against current Prime minister of Pakistan (Imran Khan), what credibility do you have?
ishaq dar: It was a stolen and rigged election ..
Stephen Sackur: But according to the EU monitoring report, the election results were satisfied and this means not rigged, so why the fuck would i listen to you …
ishaq dar: But it was rigged election
Stephen Sackur: how?
Ishaq dar: That’s what they fucking told me .. what am I supposed to say on BBC ..
Stephen Sackur: So, the truth is that Imran khan has the democratic mandate and you are just a fuck boy! Because the EU chief of the commission said that the results of the elections are credible.
When Stephen Sackur asked that why did you put allegations on the army chief of your own country that he, himself influenced the election, Ishaq dar replied, ” The bug sits at the top”. “You don’t know that Pakistan is a deep state”, the term used by corrupt politicians when they are not in the government to indicate that army helped some party to win the elections.
But then again, Liar liar pants on fire ( you suck Ishaq dar, because you were in the government few years ago and sure you didn’t say shit at that time.
Then after arguing on the same, notion he said, i am not pointing at the whole army, i am just pointing at some individuals. Ishaq dar meant to say, that current army journal is bad and he helped the current prime minister to get elected. But he is the same army journal who was appointed by Ishaq dar’s government, so the fact that he helped the new Prime minster to get elected can never be true.
Again a tough question coming his way, Stephen Sackur asked that your leader, Nawaz Sharif made the govenrment with the military dictator General Zia, but suddenly he has decided that the Army is against him, because they are not working with him any more and he is not in the power…
Ishaq Dar: its an evolution process, this world came into being after the big bang!
Stephen Sackur: What the fuck is wrong with you Dar!
Ishaq Dar: I certainly disagree with you!
Stephen Sackur: I asked you a fucking question, you dick head!
Ishaq Dar: I…. I …. disbelief… i certainly don’t … i disagree with you!
Stephen Sackur: Fuck u!
Ishaq Dar: What!
Anyways … lets
Ishaq Dar: Imran khan is bad guy, he was known as Taliban khan, he accused Pakistani intelligence services …
Stephen Sackur: It was regrettable that Ex-Prime-minister took the name of the current army chief in Pakistan, said by Bilawal Bhutto, and even the daughter of Nawaz sharif said that i am not anti-military.
Ishaq dar: Hey, can you ask me any easy fucking question, because these questions are fucking hard..and i don’t know shit about them..
Stephen Sackur: Dummy! that’s why its called Hard talk!
Stephen Sackur: Why are you creating instability in Pakistan when there is Pandemic in the whole wide world? What is the fucking, reason, are you fucking insane?
Ishaq dar: You have to be a neutral umpire here …
Stephen Sackur: We are not playing fucking cricket here, dick head…
Stephen Sackur: You can choose to go home, but what you are doing is ..that you are sitting in London, and trying to destabalise the situation in Pakistan… who the fuck does that to their own country … your people elected Imran Khan… so stay the fuck away from them.. because you ain’t good to respond me now, how can you run the finances of a big country like Pakistan… Sure in hell, you cant run a small firm, you cheap stake..
Stephen Sackur: And i think Imran khan stand in a very tough stand against India and Modi.. and he cen never be a fascist…
Ishaq dar: ( smiling)
Stephen Sackur: What the fuck are you smiling about, i am serious!
Ishaq dar: Ok (serious)
Stephen Sackur: So, just tell me what kind of his policies personifies fascism, when he has opened the pilgrimage locations in Pakistan and invested upon them so that the Sikhs can come from India to Pakistan and they can visit their own religious sites … Tell me ?
Ishaq dar: Well, let me google the meaning of Fascism .. i think i said something else..
Ishaq dar: You haven’t studied.. and you haven’t had time .. to see what kind of fascism he is doing…
Stephen Sackur: Have checked from google, you wanted to say facism ..
Ishaq dar: Yes, it was Fascism!
Stephen Sackur: Well! i have to end it here! you really fucked my head with your crazy answers. I don’t know how and why people like you were ever appointed as the Finance ministers in Pakistan.
Ishaq dar: What… I disbelief… I dont agree with you ..
Stephen Sackur: Get the fuck outta here!
Alien life signs are now visible on Planet Venus
A rare toxic gas called as Phosphine has been found on the atmosphere of Venus, which does not indicate that humans will be thinking of travelling to venus for the near future but it is an indication of possible signs of Alien life. It has been indicated by scientists that this kind of quantity of phosphine is unexplainable and it can be an indication of alien life. Phosphine on earth can be found in pond slimes and penguin dungs, and it is the most foul-smelling gasses on earth. Therefore, scientists believe that it indicates a sign of life on Venus.
How this is an indication of life, this is the main question which further states the fact that the phosphorus cannot be produced without any non-biological way. Therefore, the alien microbes could be causing the production of this gas on venus’s atmosphere. Because on the earth phosphine can only be made in a lab or through the help of the microorganisms. On Jupiter and Saturn also, there is a presence of phosphine but the idea storms on these planets are the main cause of the phosphine gas.
About 5 to 20 parts billion of phosphine gas is present on the venus’s atmosphere. It is a lot more than we have the amount of phosphine present on earth. phosphine can be broken down by light and therefore it can be realised that some particular phenomena are continuously making or producing the gas again and again on the planet venus. We think that it is the causing of any biological life but it can be some other process that might be producing the phosphine gas.
How can we revive the doomed city of Karachi
The City of Karachi is certainly doomed, with flooded streets and no electricity, people are barely making the two ends meet. There are multiple reasons why Karachi is facing a disastrous situation because the city of Karachi should have been like a European city but currently its infrastructure, it cannot even compete with underdeveloped African cities. Every city is built on a mega plan, with roads and infrastructure of drainage is being laid out. The foundations of Karachi have become old and by this time, Karachi would have gone tons and tons of changes to become a self-sustaining metropolis. But, the tale about Karachi’s past is sad and not worth telling. Therefore, we don’t want to discuss the past, what has been done is done and now we have to move forward. What can we do make this city better, because there are three problems that are being faced by this city which are persistent and has made the life of 16,094,000 people a living hell. The problem of drainage, the problem of electricity and the problem of waste management. This article intends to provide a solution rather than criticising any authorities because criticism cannot make a difference, not now and not in future.
How to solve the Electricity problem
Electricity generation with solar panels
Karachi mostly witnesses hot weather, except a rainy monsoon season that does not persist for long. We can solve our electricity problem by taking advantage of the hot summers and the hot summers even persist until late October and also until the earlier days of November. A big field having tons and tons of solar panels can be created, that investment would be one time and every home can be given a particular quota of electricity that can be utilised every month.
Electricity generation with Waste
We all know that tons of tons of waste have been wasted on the streets of Karachi since we don’t have a proper waste collection system. An easy way to utilise that waste is to convert the excess waste into the energy. Again it will not be a big ask, and I don’t think what kind of 18th amendment is stopping a prime minister to invest in a megacity like Karachi. Below stated figure is a simple process to convert the waste into the useable energy. But the problem is that how do we collect waste, if people keep throwing the waste on their streets, since there is no one who will come to collect the waste from their home. Hence, it will be disposed anywhere outside their home. Now, lets talk about how to solve the waste management problem.
How to solve the problem of waste management
Design an incentive waste collection system
Waste collection can be easily done, by paying a simple amount to people, obviously, a workforce will be hired to collect the waste. The people of Karachi will be provided two bags and they have to segregate their waste with glass in one shopper and other waste in one shopper. So that the recyclable waste can be easily sent to waste to energy plant and hence its segregation from the waste that cannot be used to make electricity will not be a problem. Now lets talk about how to solve the problem of excess rainwater, and how the rainwater can be utilised effectively
How to solve the problem of excess rainwater
Design an underground sewage system
An underground sewage system will store the water and transfer it to certain parks and bigger fields that are specially created for a recreational basis. Chinese have created such solutions in which excess rainwater is being transferred to large recreational fields and hence they don’t have to water the plants with another source of water. Not only this rainwater can be treated and used to plant vegetables in the same recreational spaces. All of the above-provided solutions are not out of the world and might not demand huge investments. All we need is to invest in the city of Karachi and to ensure its proper development. Else our next generation would be suffering from the same problems that we are suffering from.
How to shape a sustainable city
A sustainable city includes a proper sewage system, renewable energy plants, good recreational spaces for people to hang out. Sustainable transportation and good infrastructure that is built to travel to and fro from a location. None of these can be found in a doomed city like Karachi. But in future, we as citizens of Karachi demand these things as we deserve better and better living standards. We cannot wait more, the waiting time has already passed and our lives have already infected!
UFO’S ARE REAL, ALIENS ARE BETWEEN 1361 AND 3979 LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM US
George Knapp, a renowned journalist who brought the case of Bob Lazar in 1989 and further pursued the topic has presented with now non-classified documents. The documents quoted, that “its a 75 percent probability that inter-terrestrial civilization is located in between 1361 and 3979 light years from us. Speed of light is 3 x 10 raise to the power 8, and for us it is now not possible to travel with the speed of light. That is the reason why we are unable to cover the intergalactic missions. Bob Lazar was also on the Joe Rogan podcast earlier, and most of his theories are getting proved now. Because now the credible people like Commander Fraver are coming up with the UFO sightings and now people are starting to believe it. Not only this, United States government is also looking into it. Both Russians and Americans have stated that during the world war 2 when Moscow was targeted by U.S and New York and other states of the United States were targeted by Russia, at that time these UFO’s appeared and have halted the nuclear missiles.
Bob lazar explained the propulsion system, that same propulsion system has been seen and verified by Commander Fraver. Commander Fraver in 2004 recorded the UFO sighting with his companions, they locked onto a Tic Tac like thing that has no heat visibility around it, and was moving with no propulsion system that is yet to be seen by the human eye. Now that Video has been declassified by the pentagon and the remarks were that this was an unidentified flying object. All of this means that nothing has been theorized by Bob Lazar and infect we can now today say with conformity that he might have worked on or would have seen the alien technology.
Area S4 that is 15 miles south of Area 51, Bob knows everything about the area, even then it was stated by government that he had no degrees and he never worked as a physicist in the area S4. Before that he was working in Los Alamos national labs and new mexico. He was always involved with nuclear weapon development. In 1982, when Bob Lazar put a jet engine in his Honda, then he was approached by these authorities and Los Alamos, put had a headline news regarding it too. He also said, that he used the same car to drove to work every day. As explained. that he was approached by the authorities when he went to see the Lecture of Edward Teller (father of Hydrogen Bomb). He sent various resumes at the time. And Edward teller also received his resumes, and asked the authorities to contact Bob Lazar. He also said, that his job description stated that it was about advanced propulsion systems. He recalled his first day, filling the paperwork ( 2 to 3 hours of paperwork). He said when i first saw the Flying saucer, it had an american flag on it.
So, he said that i think this is the answer to all of the UFO”s bullshit. That is american technology, he also said when i touched that thing, i got reprimanded by a guard. The guard instructed, you are not allowed to touch it. Then some time later, he was being introduced to his lab partner, Barry. Then he talked about a reactor, size of a basket ball and it was producing its own gravitational field. So, that makes it more complicated for him, since we cannot produce gravitational field through a device. Bob said, it could not touch it because the gravitational field was pushing his hand and not letting him touch it. Then he read various documents which stated to reverse engineer the alien technology. His area was power and propulsion, he also stated in the podcast, that there were various departments working on several other technologies. And they give us an overview to understand that if our working area might be connected to the others in some way.
The reactor he worked on, can be activated in various ways, he said when you put the hemisphere on the tower it starts to work. There is no wiring whatsoever in that, it was just working in the vicinity of each other. He said, it was borderline magic. He also said, that before me various people might have died. Since, they were trying to cut the reactor. They used the plasma cutter and that created some dangerous incidents. 9 Aircrafts were kept there, and he said i watched all of the 9 Aircrafts. All of these were of different shapes and they were alien technology. This story will be continued in another post .. bob lazars story
- Ishaq Dar; An Exemplary fool!
- Kind of People you can meet at a funeral
- PS5 digital or XBOX Series S, what’s the best and cheapest option
- Alien life signs are now visible on Planet Venus
- Ek coin jitni choti device apki nazar ka masla, apki dimaghi halat, aur bht jismani masail hal krskti hy
- Elon Musk has introduced the first neuralink, the chip in your brain to solve physical problem
- How can we revive the doomed city of Karachi
- Why Pakistan is lagging behind in the moon race and why it is important to occupy space
- UFO’S ARE REAL, ALIENS ARE BETWEEN 1361 AND 3979 LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM US
- Why you should not use google translator